Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The One with the.....Decision

Scar...we have scars! Scars is like a map...it tells us a story of our life....on what happened....on decision we once made.

I made lotsa risky decisions in my life and each decision made me who i am today. Some of it were ok, some were not. Some made me sad, some made me scared and some never failed to make me confused.

I have a big decision to make. And i think it will be a major one. It will change everything in my life and to be honest, i dont know i can handle it...alone! Well, i havent really make up my mind and i dont know why. I guess, Im afraid of making the wrong decision and later deal with it alone...again.

I had my birthday recently...my 31st Birthday. Thinking about age makes me cringe in a way that i dont want to be all by myself anymore. At this moment, i hope i have somebody who can say, "Yeah, just go. Thing will be ok!" or even a sinple "Dont go please!". It'll make a whole lotsa different in my life. Why?

Well, all my life i have to make all decision. Some times, i just wish differently because i'm exhausted. When a decision has to be made, we have to be critical over so many things especially on the consequences of all the things that will happen. Thinking about it alone is a major exhaustion and at times i wish someone take that away from me. Imagine, someone to think of all the possible reasons why a decision should be made. Lovely! And i can compromise on whatever the best decision ever.

Well, thinking about this whole deal gives me headache now...

No comments: