Saturday, January 12, 2008

The One with....A Good Friend of Mine

Hi Babe,

Yeah, as promised, im gonna write something about you and i hope you like it. You see people, I'm gonna talk about my friend whom I met over Tagged last year. At first it was just a simple Hi and I remember he commented on my pic. A sweet comment it was and we immediately clicked.
I remember when i was in my recovery process after that nasty breakup, he was there, over the phone. He told me that i deserved someone much better and he was right. Funny thing about us is that..he is in KL but we never met. We exchanged photos though but I know him more that his look. I am grateful to him and wish him the best for being in this strange land. I want to get to know him better as friend and i want to take care of him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that, u two must be good friends ...whos he? :p

Mizz Dee said...

Its you la dear.....:p