Monday, October 13, 2008

The One with....Issues

We were watching an Indonesian film called "Ayat-ayat Cinta" during raya. A beautiful film indeed and i wud recomend everyone to watch and understand it. I silently cried at the back row of living room full of family and relatives (sucks!) but hey....it was a sad, meaningful movie to watch. I even remembered a few line, "...now i know the difference between LOVE and the desire to OWN..."...aaarghhh..plain tearsucker.. I guess, there is a truth in the line....especially in the case of relationship (which im terrible in..)

AAC is about sacrifices women willing to make but here, it is in the perspective of Islam. What do we understand when it comes to polygamy and relationship in Islam's p.o.v. It is also about the hukum of fitna and ones believe in Allah, of faith and destiny, of what religion is about. It is simple but it seems like we, human, failed to understand the underlying meaning of each line of commanment.

Another line reads, "...sedar dan ikhlas..." means aware and sincere in receiving Allah's test. Yeah....i am in the midst of understanding what He is given me now and slowly accepting it as my faith. I'll take care of His ehsan because unconsiously, this is what i want all this while. I guess i have to be very careful in things that i'll wish in the future.

Dear friends, this blog is not about my failure in relationships, or about how pathetics i am in making choices but it is my revelation on life. I hope from now on, this shall be read with more thoughts...thank you.

No comments: