Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The One with....will i say goodbye?


It has been exactly 23 days since i got the news that something beautiful has somehow ended. The saddest part about it, i didnt say proper goodbye. I was left with so many question marks and no clarification has been given to me.




People, it is not about him, but the past started flashing between my eyes. All those failures and mistakes, all those tears and torments...it was not easy to deal with but somehow i've managed to overcome my fears. I met lotsa people with lotsa different story. People met, people fall in love, people fight and people go seperate ways. What strucks me as funny is how sometimes people can be so lucky, meet and fall in love in just months and tadaaa......wedding bell starts to echo. It scares me sometimes knowing how short of time people make decision. Didn't they ever ask themselves that the one might not be the One? And how can such people gamble on something that is so continous. I cant do that! Or can i?




Whatever it is, im a girl with so many issues. I'm worried about how people will accept my deadly job, my wacky family, my weirdo friends and and most importantly, my crazy lifestyle. But hey, craziness is a guarantee that im normal. Normal in a sense that i've tried out almost everything life has to offer to know what is considered as crazy and what is not!




Again, what matter the most, new year resolution is intact and im going to proved it.

No comments: