Friday, December 7, 2007

The One with.......My Housemate






My what?!! Yes my housemate. Her name is Shafina but i call her Sha. Yup...i told her that i might be moving down to Ipoh for good. At first, i feel rather guilty for leaving her behind because she has been a good mate. We've been through a lot...well...not really alot but we talked about everything and most of those that we cant talk to others. I find her comforting in her own way..

Ive been to many places with Sha: Perhentian, Malacca, oppss...that was it dear..... never mind, we'll do more outing after this and i hope to add Ipoh soon..hehehe. Anyway, back to Sha, she never complaints what i cooked for her and she is cool.

Ive learned so many things from her, and she thought me many things too, about life and decision. There is one time when i asked her whether i should go on with my crazy ideas and she said no because she didnt want me to make the same mistakes as she did.

Somehow, i envy Sha for several things. She has strong mental power, she tried to see things differently and dont go and judge easily. That is good Sha...

As a housemate and a friend, i wish to see her happy and never to stop smiling. She deserved to be treated like a queen for she treats other like an angel. So Sha, read this poem because i cant never say the right words because its too hard to find the exact one:


SOMEWHERE THE SUN IS SHINING


Somewhere the sun is shining,and the clouds are not in sight.

Somewhere someone's laughing,and talking about what might.


What might have been another year,for us to spend together.

What might have been another time,that I could cherish forever.


Somewhere two people laugh and joke,and carry on all day.

Talk about their past and future,in an extraordinary way.


They talk about the last few years,and how they made a bond.

They found it funny they both were different,but both especially fond.


Fond of each other everyday,so genuine and true.

A friend to tell of all your worries,if ever you were blue.


To trust with all my secrets,and keeping yours close to heart.

Knowing you will comfort me,and sharing all our art.


Somewhere the sun is shining,and we will meet again.

Become the friends we always were,and talk about what's been.


Although you're gone I know you're here,to help me through hard times.

Help me make the right decisions,when I don't see the signs.


Somewhere the sun is shining,and you will be in my heart.

For you were more like a sister to me,and we shall never part.


This is the time to let you know,how much I really cared.

I love you for you no matter what,and cherish the moments that we shared.


Dear fren, im gonna missed every single moment we've spent together, do take care and yes, please consider every meeting as our date.

No comments: