Saturday, December 15, 2007

The One with ...the Plan

I'm not much of a writer and thats the truth. I often see myself as a language teacher, you know, checking on grammar and sentence structure compare to those who can really write good and thought-provoking sentence. My language, i thought, is too academical or should i say, to straight forward and i'm afraid that it'll turn people bored. So, i turn to blog to ease my fingers and to let my mind flow. Today, my day was rather fulfilling as i was consentrating on making the test paper. You probably, go awe, as in What Test paper? Yeah, test paper as in a set of paper with a list of questionsn on them. It has been a while since i last came up with one and doing it again kinna make me happy and fully-occupied.
The test paper will mark my entry into the entrepreneurial world. Monday is the day of all days where my intelligence and strategies management shall be tested. And i hope i will do well. All i wanna do is to prove to those who closed their eyes that i can do things and my 134 IQ level is not just a number but a 10% representative of world population.

No comments: